Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Our community forum is now open, a warm welcome to all Richings Park residents. Please register in order to be able to post and start new threads (March 23, 2015)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flytipping
Last week several bags full of builders rubble appeared round the back of 24, 24a, 26 and 26 a bathurst walk completely blocking two of the garages. I have contacted the council to get the flytipping removed but had no reply yet. Has anyone seen anybody dumping rubbish round there?
(26-03-2015, 12:37 PM)Michael Lucas Wrote: Last week several bags full of builders rubble appeared round the back of 24, 24a, 26 and 26 a bathurst walk completely blocking two of the garages.   I have contacted the council to get the flytipping removed but had no reply yet.  Has anyone seen anybody dumping rubbish round there?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will bring this to the attention of the councillors and ask them to find out when it will be removed and come back to you.
Hi, I still haven't heard anything from the council. have you heard anything?
Hi Michael, I have spoken to a Councillor and apprently the back alleyway is 'no mans land' not public highway and so the council will not remove fly tipping from this area.
I have seen the bags that have been dumped infront of the garages, have you spoken to any of the neighbours or the shop owners?
Yes I have spoken to neighbours and it's not theirs. Costcutter have recently been doing building work above the shop but they have a skip and haven't dumped anything previously. There are numerous builders in richings park so it could be anyone.

What are we supposed to do now? How can we prevent this happening again?

Who owns that price of land?
(30-03-2015, 01:44 PM)Michael Lucas Wrote: Yes I have spoken to neighbours and it's not theirs.  Costcutter have recently been doing building work above the shop but they have a skip and haven't dumped anything previously.  There are numerous builders in richings park so it could be anyone.

What are we supposed to do now? How can we prevent this happening again?

Who owns that price of land?
Unfortunately there is no owner of the back alleys by the shops.  The Residents' Association and the Parish Council tried some time ago to get these classified as public right of ways so that problems such as access and fly tipping could be dealt with.  Unfortunately Bucks County Council declined to accept them as rights of ways so we are left with the no man's land situation.